What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Ooh, I love this, you enabler you!

ETA: I'm not seeing it on their site. Where did you get it?
Thank you!
I got it from the US Radley London site. I think I purchased the last one. However, if you can get it from the UK site somehow, it's available at a great price.
Here in the US, Macy's and QVC carry them.
Can't wait to be bag twins!!!:biggrin:

Ok people, need opinions . Now I don’t need to sell either, but I really don’t need both. Which is the better buy? It's not about like etc…because I like both, it’s plain best long term buy really. I got them both at a great price. The Large Amberley didn’t come with the original strap. And it’s the Small Lily Tote. Thank you!
I have to recuse myself from judging these because I'm too partial to anything red. :lol: But I really do like the style of the red bag more. I'd carry it more often for my day to day needs.
Please let us know which you decided to keep.

Ok people, need opinions . Now I don’t need to sell either, but I really don’t need both. Which is the better buy? It's not about like etc…because I like both, it’s plain best long term buy really. I got them both at a great price. The Large Amberley didn’t come with the original strap. And it’s the Small Lily Tote. Thank you!
Gosh, I like them both! Must we choose? Lol. Well if I HAD to pick I would go for the red! Love the pop of color and the top handle! It's such a cute shape too!

Bag of the day, or back to Fashionphile? Help me decide. I added my gold chain and tucked in the Gucci undetachable super long chain into the bag but will use the red leather shoulder pad as a top handle by connecting the D rings at the ends of the pad to the D rings inside the bag with my O rings. Gucci Rajah Suede Bucket Bag. Nervous about it being all suede.

Attachments

• IMG_0580 (1).jpg
    IMG_0580 (1).jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0521.JPG
    IMG_0521.JPG
    237.8 KB · Views: 26
Bag of the day, or back to Fashionphile? Help me decide. I added my gold chain and tucked in the Gucci undetachable super long chain into the bag but will use the red leather shoulder pad as a top handle by connecting the D rings at the ends of the pad to the D rings inside the bag with my O rings. Gucci Rajah Suede Bucket Bag. Nervous about it being all suede.
Oh Debbie!
It's so much prettier than what I imagined from the website pictures! It's gorgeous!
Keeper!!!