What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Beautiful! They seriously need you doing their marketing photos!
Thank you!!!
The Radley is gorgeous!! The leather looks like it would have a great hand feel which is such a plus for a bag with a woven feature What brand is it?
Thank you. The leather indeed feels very supple. Radley London is the brand.
The pattern on the front is so cool! 😍
Thank you! When I first saw this bag online, I was like, how could the price be so low???
Then I waited until I found one on sale, LOL!
Hey today is "another day, another Cassie" day! :lol:
View attachment 5986140
LOVE this color!!

Youre welcome! If you REALLY do not want to find anything, don't you dare go on. Hahaha
I highly resent being caught in this crossfire :lol: When I first read this, I ran to FP and then had to put my phone in my desk to stop the fever!
And the internal tug of war between shopping FP and shopping my closet begins. :angel:
One suggestion. Look at your FP favorites list vs looking for anything new. I lot of mine were sold out which helped me pry my phone from my hand. :huh:

Ok people, need opinions . Now I don’t need to sell either, but I really don’t need both. Which is the better buy? It's not about like etc…because I like both, it’s plain best long term buy really. I got them both at a great price. The Large Amberley didn’t come with the original strap. And it’s the Small Lily Tote. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_1255.jpeg
    IMG_1255.jpeg
    863.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1254.jpeg
    IMG_1254.jpeg
    763.6 KB · Views: 31
So cute, and one of my favorite color zones (red-pink-pink-red).

Thanks K :smile:. I know you would like this color since I remember you liked an LV bag I used to have in a similar color.

This is blasphemy lol

Very cute I deed especially with the charm adding so many bright colors. Safe travels..... going anywhere fun? (If you're inclined to share)

What happened to ban island? Lol. We're about equally as bad! What are you expecting now? I'm waiting on a Dior crossbody and wallet to arrive this week. Fml.

Thanks :smile:. Just a short trip to see family and friends — nothing exciting :lol:

• Love
Reactions: RuedeNesle
Ok people, need opinions . Now I don’t need to sell either, but I really don’t need both. Which is the better buy? It's not about like etc…because I like both, it’s plain best long term buy really. I got them both at a great price. The Large Amberley didn’t come with the original strap. And it’s the Small Lily Tote. Thank you!
Red!! Can't beat the dual carry option IMHO.

I highly resent being caught in this crossfire :lol: When I first read this, I ran to FP and then had to put my phone in my desk to stop the fever!

One suggestion. Look at your FP favorites list vs looking for anything new. I lot of mine were sold out which helped me pry my phone from my hand. :huh:
Great suggestion. Nothing on my list would cause me to buy right now.

I wouldn't carry it as much now because I'm not currently carrying shoulder bags. I'm carrying crossbody bags. When I bought the Parker bag I wasn't carrying crossbody bags. I bought a Coach Carly bag on Poshmark a few years ago that I haven't carried because it's a shoulder bag. But it replaced a Carly bag I sold before I moved so I'm keeping this one even if I rarely carry it. :lol:
When I first started on tpf, I only carried shoulder bags/hobos. That's when I bought the Parker. I've been mostly carrying crossbody these days too. Carly is a great style.

I love the red!