What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

I loved it too, something different! If you ever shop preloved, pieces always pop up in excellent condition for a decent price via Fashionphile. I wish I would’ve waited and purchased that way instead of new.
I wanted something from this collab too....I like the Peekaboo but haven't seen this one before. Cute and different :flowers:
Thank you. My fave handbag in my collection is this same bag in the smaller size different color that was in the opening scene of the movie the devil wears prada. I don't use either very often but have been trying to use all seldom used bags. Will break that one out soon!

Last edited:
The bags, and pics, are gorgeous! :loveeyes::loveeyes:
Thank you!
So excited to share other angles!
It's made of really soft leather and the back pocket is a BONUS!
The 2 bad things are that the strap is not made of one long piece of leather(so I'm using another strap), and the inside lining is kind of wrinkly. It's ok though cuz I got a great deal!2024_092202.jpg2024_092233.jpg

Thank you!
The 2 bad things are that the strap is not made of one long piece of leather(so I'm using another strap), and the inside lining is kind of wrinkly. It's ok though cuz I got a great deal!View attachment 5985990View attachment 5985991
Beautiful! They seriously need you doing their marketing photos!

Yesterday and today with my new Radley. I fell in love the moment I saw the color combo and the woven pattern! And the lunch box shape yelled at me to buy it.:biggrin:View attachment 5985966View attachment 5985967
The Radley is gorgeous!! The leather looks like it would have a great hand feel which is such a plus for a bag with a woven feature What brand is it?
Mixed it up yesterdsy.....Prada fairy to run to panera for a zoom call when my wifi went out (love that this will fit my new smaller laptop) then Bvlgari to trivia night last night. Both totally unappreciated by anyone but myself :girlsigh:
The Prada Fairy is my holy grail bag. So incredibly gorgeous!!!

And that Bvlgari?? :faint: Stunning!!! How is the leather on this bag?

Thank you!
The 2 bad things are that the strap is not made of one long piece of leather(so I'm using another strap), and the inside lining is kind of wrinkly. It's ok though cuz I got a great deal!View attachment 5985990View attachment 5985991
The pattern on the front is so cool! 😍

This is blasphemy lol

Very cute I deed especially with the charm adding so many bright colors. Safe travels..... going anywhere fun? (If you're inclined to share)

What happened to ban island? Lol. We're about equally as bad! What are you expecting now? I'm waiting on a Dior crossbody and wallet to arrive this week. Fml.
I know! Really it's a complete JOKE! Lol. I swim towards the Island and get DISTRACTED on my journey there! This is so EMBARRASSING! Lol. I think I need to be taken there by the officials with blinders as I tend to NEVER ARRIVE! LOL! I was just browsing FP and saw the Gucci Suede Calfskin Web Medium Rajah Bucket Bag (in Blue and Romantic Cherry). $530 guys. I couldn't leave it there! Well, I could have, but I didn't want to! Lol. It will be my bag of the day tomorrow (if I decide to keep it) so I'll make sure to post it (if it actually arrives today). :smile: By the way, FP is have a promotion right now. Lol

I know! Really it's a complete JOKE! Lol. I swim towards the Island and get DISTRACTED on my journey there! This is so EMBARRASSING! Lol. I think I need to be taken there by the officials with blinders as I tend to NEVER ARRIVE! LOL! I was just browsing FP and saw the Gucci Suede Calfskin Web Medium Rajah Bucket Bag (in Blue and Romantic Cherry). $530 guys. I couldn't leave it there! Well, I could have, but I didn't want to! Lol. It will be my bag of the day tomorrow (if I decide to keep it) so I'll make sure to post it (if it actually arrives today). :smile: By the way, FP is have a promotion right now. Lol
I really didn’t need to know about the FP promotion, but thank you for sharing. Now if I can resist the urge to buy if I find something…

The Radley is gorgeous!! The leather looks like it would have a great hand feel which is such a plus for a bag with a woven feature What brand is it?

The Prada Fairy is my holy grail bag. So incredibly gorgeous!!!

And that Bvlgari?? :faint: Stunning!!! How is the leather on this bag?
Thanks! The leather is Very nice and smooth. This is an odd color for me but it's grown on me. I believe the serpent top handle is gold plated 💕

• Love
Reactions: Sparkletastic