What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

My WOC joined me on the big eclipse day & we celebrated w/ a chocolate cake ball from Starbucks...yum!

Lovely WOC @Kendie26 :hugs:
And the cake ball looks yummy too.

LV Cabas Mezzo. Marysville, KS. Home of the black squirrel. Just got done having delicious steak and margarita after an awesome view of the total solar eclipse.
View attachment 3801888

You look great @Pmrbfay
Sounds like a fun day!

Maiden outing with Reverse - first adventure is to the library!

View attachment 3801989

This is such an eye-catching PM. Congratulations!

Just started carrying this yesterday, Michael Kors Bridgette in electric blue:smile:View attachment 3802033

I love blue, and this structured shape is gorgeous!

Due to the colour this one doesn’t get as much love as it should. But switching into it was so easy with my new samorga, took 5 seconds :happydance:

View attachment 3802271

I rarely like the look of Celine bags, but this is an exception my dear @BigCherry. I love that colour and it looks so stylish :drinks:

I love white bags too! This looks rugged and chic at the same time.

She´s a (not that young) lady! :biggrin:

Love that blush pink :love:

I love a white bag too and yours has beautiful leather and pebbling :love:

I have one white bag, it’s contemporary as I dare not spend on an expensive one in case I ruin it. Yours looks immaculate.

I have several white bags because it lends a crispness/purity that you can't get with any other colour. I do find them high maintenance but generally worth it. I try to clean them every day/every few days that they are in use, so that any dirt doesn't have time to get ground in. It also helps to pick your surface carefully: a really grainy leather tends to mark less (although harder to clean between the grain!), Saffiano tends to be wipe-clean, and a patent / gloss finish tends to be wipe-clean. I have a Mulberry bays, for example, in white gloss which I find just wipes clean perfectly.

@BigCherry go ahead and commit to a white bag, just don't carry your tools in it! Hee hee :giggle::hugs:

What a beautiful background for your pretty Disco!! This new color combo is awesome -- I seriously love this bag and have been close to buying it a couple of times (maybe next year).

Forgot to respond and say many thanks dear @Iamminda :hugs:

I had my reservations about a white Disco because I was afraid of colour transfer with a cross-body rubbing against denim. But this has proved to be my most resilient white bag to date. I can completely recommend it :tup:

Reactions: Iamminda
I have several white bags because it lends a crispness/purity that you can't get with any other colour. I do find them high maintenance but generally worth it. I try to clean them every day/every few days that they are in use, so that any dirt doesn't have time to get ground in. It also helps to pick your surface carefully: a really grainy leather tends to mark less (although harder to clean between the grain!), Saffiano tends to be wipe-clean, and a patent / gloss finish tends to be wipe-clean. I have a Mulberry bays, for example, in white gloss which I find just wipes clean perfectly.

Ok @Miss_Dawn you have talked me into it, just go ahead and send that lovely sounding Mulberry my way :biggrin:

Mine is a Massaccesi and I was able to chose black handles and a dark grey lining which helps keep it clean. I think it’s winter white so I tend to carry it with dark clothes..

@BigCherry go ahead and commit to a white bag, just don't carry your tools in it! Hee hee :giggle::hugs:

:roflmfao: you’re too funny

Reactions: Miss_Dawn
I picked up a few things that I had placed in a consignment store that didn't sell. This older Rebecca Minkoff "MAC" among them.
I thought it so sad that no one wanted her. Some really amazing leather is on these older RM bags! So I brought her home and decided to show her some love with leather conditioner and I decided to remove the large iconic dog leash clip (Sorry Rebecca, but it really dates her!). Now she has a whole new lease on life & I can't stop carrying her and musing over that thick yummy leather!
IMG_2349.JPG