What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

New whiplash tote to lug lots of work stuff....a man in an elevator said "that's a great bag" & he touched it!!! Maybe he was drawn to the neutral color :graucho:... I am blown away when a man compliments any of my bags :happydance::biggrin:
Beautiful! is this still available? do you find it heavy? I take public transport with my 5 year old son, lightweight bag is important.

Reactions: Kendie26
I can't stop using my Iena (almost 3 weeks now!) so please indulge me in one more picture :smile:. Happy Weekend.
One pretty bag! I can understand if you carry her quite often, she's a great company and can hold a lot of things.

A walk in the woods with Soho Disco :heart:

This bag is full of spirit to go with you in the Woods:smile: Great bag indeed!

I really like that it can be worn different styles and I've to admit , I love a little metallic :blush:

Love this bag! What brand is it? Looks gorgeous with your attire.

That's one bag that I admire. It never comes to mind that I begin to like a white bag. This thread made me lol

Wow that's a special bag, like it very much.

I picked up a few things that I had placed in a consignment store that didn't sell. This older Rebecca Minkoff "MAC" among them.
I thought it so sad that no one wanted her. Some really amazing leather is on these older RM bags! So I brought her home and decided to show her some love with leather conditioner and I decided to remove the large iconic dog leash clip (Sorry Rebecca, but it really dates her!). Now she has a whole new lease on life & I can't stop carrying her and musing over that thick yummy leather!
View attachment 3802513

Look at that beauty, I like everything about this bag, leather, style,hardware and the size. I always check RM bags when I see them, bad that new styles are not as great as the older ones. I won't let her go if I were you.

New whiplash tote to lug lots of work stuff....a man in an elevator said "that's a great bag" & he touched it!!! Maybe he was drawn to the neutral color :graucho:... I am blown away when a man compliments any of my bags :happydance::biggrin:

Like this very much! Coach bags are durable and very easy to use. He touched it???:nuts: It's good he didn't said "that's a great bag" and touched you:P or said "that's a great bag like you" like your famous Kendiestic comments :lol:

Reactions: Miss_Dawn
What a beautiful tote K. (And of course I love your CC key pouch). So interesting that you got a compliment from a man -- perhaps he is eyeing one for someone in his life.
Agree dear. Except your tote is open top, made of beautiful pebbled leather and embellished with tdf CC pouch! Just a few minor differences (lol). It is lovely! Hey, I saw that you got another cake pop today -- so jealous (I believe there is one with my name on it somewhere).

Ah, I love this tote. I have looked at it on Coach.com so many times!

Oh boy, this is a beauty Kendie !! And of course a touch of Chanel never hurts !!! :loveeyes:

Beautiful bag! And a man who notices a bag is rare [emoji1]

Beautiful! is this still available? do you find it heavy? I take public transport with my 5 year old son, lightweight bag is important.

O
Like this very much! Coach bags are durable and very easy to use. He touched it???:nuts: It's good he didn't said "that's a great bag" and touched you:P or said "that's a great bag like you" like your famous Kendiestic comments :lol:
:hugs::flowers:Thanks again to all of you, Lovely friends! It really is a fabulous tote...& it was a "double whammy" in the "man sense" because some of you may recall when i posted it in the "newest bag thread" i mentioned i bought it from the CUTEST MAN SA EVER...he was so darn sweet & adorably stylish/dapper/handsome....& then a compliment from a man! We may need to name this bag the "man magnet bag" :lol:instead of Coach's name "whiplash tote"!...
@anitalilac :wave: I find this bag very lightweight (especially for its size being so large)...i did not see it online when i was looking but i did just purchase it in the Coach store a few weeks ago so I'm guessing you could find one somewhere. Good luck if you do look for one!:drinks:

Reactions: Miss_Dawn
Congrats we are twinsies on this great bag :tup: I have to make sure that my flap goes behind the knot of the belt - is yours the same?
Yay & thanks! :smile: Do you mean your front flap goes directly behind the actual knot on either sides? I don't think mine does because the sides don't extend past the knot?
I recently found out my strap may be shorter though... I think my strap belongs on the bigger (next size up) bag.
Not too fussed though cause the length is perfect for me.
Is yours the Mini size too?

Yay & thanks! :smile: Do you mean your front flap goes directly behind the actual knot on either sides? I don't think mine does because the sides don't extend past the knot?
I recently found out my strap may be shorter though... I think my strap belongs on the bigger (next size up) bag.
Not too fussed though cause the length is perfect for me.
Is yours the Mini size too?

Yes mine is the mini size, this one has the feet and the shorter shoulder strap. The micro, being smaller, has a longer shoulder strap. Just to be sure mine is 11 inches wide at the bottom excluding the wings - is yours?

When I received mine the flap looked like it was bowed outwards and I thought :wtf: but then realised it needed to be put behind the knot when tucking the flap into the belt. I'll take a photo and add it in a minute :lol: