What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

This toilet paper drama will always remain a mystery to me
gi72.gif
:biggrin:
Are you in the US? I think it was a rumor started on the social media about severe shortages which made people panic buy everything remotely useful initially. And then of course other people saw it happen and they panic too. I don't know if it happened everywhere in the US but it definitely happened in my county.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunshine mama
Caraa Fractus for a Mother’s Day drive with the fam! Happy Mother’s Day to all the beautiful, nurturing spirits who care for others, whether that’s children, pets or someone else special. :heart:
View attachment 4727806

Love your stylish Mother’s Day look :smile:. (I am a big fan of black/white stripes). Happy Mother’s Day SBD :smile:.

Are you in the US? I think it was a rumor started on the social media about severe shortages which made people panic buy everything remotely useful initially. And then of course other people saw it happen and they panic too. I don't know if it happened everywhere in the US but it definitely happened in my county.
I'm in Germany and we had this phenomenon too . Luckily the situation has normalized again !
And yes , It's really terrible if you can't get TP !!!! :doh::yes:
I just can't understand why people started hoarding it and thus caused the problem:facepalm:
https://globalnews.ca/news/6827299/coronavirus-toilet-paper/

Last edited:
Reactions: Addicted to bags