What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

I know, right?! The thing is, he could have parked at the back of the parking lot and sold it super quickly, and just made back what he paid....faster than the arguing he was doing. :lol:Costco didn’t have any TP left that day (don’t know about water).
I was thinking the same thing!

Water is not in shortage anymore and it shouldn't have been in the first place. I think some people panicked and forgot about the faucet in the kitchen :lol:

I can imagine him trying to selling it? Pssst! Want some tp? Cash only :lol:

BTW, what is an insane amount? How many packs did you count? I'm just curious how bad he was.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing!

Water is not in shortage anymore and it shouldn't have been in the first place. I think some people panicked and forgot about the faucet in the kitchen :lol:

Can imagine him selling it? Pssst! Want some tp? Cash only :lol:

BTW, what is an insane amount? How many packs did you count? I'm just curious how bad he was.
I counted 27 packs of TP before another cashier called me up to the desk! I didn’t have time to count the water, but I’d estimate there was probably as much water as TP. :lol: I should have just taken a pic, but there wasn’t any way to be surreptitious.

I counted 27 packs of TP before another cashier called me up to the desk! I didn’t have time to count the water, but I’d estimate there was probably as much water as TP. :lol: I should have just taken a pic, but there wasn’t any way to be surreptitious.
OMG! 27 packs of Costco size tp? Oh that is insane!!!!

I found a whole aisle of toilet paper at my Costco on Monday. Limit was 1 pack per card. I went back on Friday for fruit and all this toilet paper was gone even with the limitations! Incredible!

View attachment 4726829
This toilet paper drama will always remain a mystery to me
gi72.gif
:biggrin:

Last edited: