What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

So excited to receive this today! I ordered a custom bag from Guatemala, through the Etsy shop Amara Collective. It’s made of lovely leather, and a gorgeous, handwoven huipil. I was so taken with the huipil’s pattern, that I ordered a strap and booties, too. I was able to change/customize a ton of details, and get exactly what I wanted. Perfect for travel (when we get to do that again), or when I need to carry extra stuff!
View attachment 4715267
I'm going to order a clutch soon from them! Beautiful work!

Reactions: stylistbydesign
I found a whole aisle of toilet paper at my Costco on Monday. Limit was 1 pack per card. I went back on Friday for fruit and all this toilet paper was gone even with the limitations! Incredible!

View attachment 4726829

I am not surprised (as of a few days ago, Costco online shows no online availability for any TP for the month of May, status to be updated 6/1). TP is like gold these days, lol. I have heard of someone who tipped his UPS driver with a small pack of TP (instead of cash). Times have changed so much :sad:.

I found a whole aisle of toilet paper at my Costco on Monday. Limit was 1 pack per card. I went back on Friday for fruit and all this toilet paper was gone even with the limitations! Incredible!

View attachment 4726829
I would never have dreamed that pallets of toilet paper could be so beautiful. lol. BUT would someone explain to me what people are doing with all of this toilet paper?! We never ran out before and everyone bought what they needed when they needed it. Are people still hoarding it. This is ridiculous.