What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

My first Givenchy, I don't know what took me so long...:heart:
Gorgeous:love: I am waiting on a navy Patagonia to be delivered tomorrow! I love how it's so easy to use but still has a fashionable edge. I'm interested to hear what you think once you've carried her some.

Today I went back to basics. I pulled out my Spreedy 40 (LV strap was added later) for a cleaning and boy did she need it! I was shocked how much dirt was hiding on the canvas:wtf:monmono.PNG

Gorgeous:love: I am waiting on a navy Patagonia to be delivered tomorrow! I love how it's so easy to use but still has a fashionable edge. I'm interested to hear what you think once you've carried her some.

Today I went back to basics. I pulled out my Spreedy 40 (LV strap was added later) for a cleaning and boy did she need it! I was shocked how much dirt was hiding on the canvas:wtf:View attachment 4706645
Looking forward to carrying her if I ever get to go anywhere!

Somehow all of my red and pink Balenciaga bags have ended up at the top of the heap. Since they were so easy to get to I took a family shot:heart: The Rose Berlingot Velo came during quarantine so she hasn’t even been out yet. The Rouge Cardinal flat crossbody has become essential since I am not able to walk currently. Out of all of them, my favorite is the Tomato shoulder:love: The leather is scrumptious and everything I love about Bal leathers.

I hope everyone is doing well:hugs: These are difficult times we are living in.
View attachment 4705370

Those Bals are :love::girlsigh: