What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Somehow all of my red and pink Balenciaga bags have ended up at the top of the heap. Since they were so easy to get to I took a family shot:heart: The Rose Berlingot Velo came during quarantine so she hasn’t even been out yet. The Rouge Cardinal flat crossbody has become essential since I am not able to walk currently. Out of all of them, my favorite is the Tomato shoulder:love: The leather is scrumptious and everything I love about Bal leathers.

I hope everyone is doing well:hugs: These are difficult times we are living in.
A4A8B6E9-0BD7-4AAA-8E57-D1EE1AB5589F.jpeg

Last edited:
Somehow all of my red and pink Balenciaga bags have ended up at the top of the heap. Since they were so easy to get to I took a family shot:heart: The Rose Berlingot Velo came during quarantine so she hasn’t even been out yet. The Rouge Cardinal flat crossbody has become essential since I am not able to walk currently. Out of all of them, my favorite is the Tomato shoulder:love: The leather is scrumptious and everything I love about Bal leathers.

View attachment 4705370
What a lovely color palette tatertot! :eek:

View attachment 4705370
Thank you for that beautiful treat for the eyes! Much needed today. I love your collection. I think that tomato was from 2007? Great year for Bal leather. And the Rouge Cardinal is such a wow color in a great, practical style.

View attachment 4705370

Such a pretty red and pink collection.

View attachment 4705370
:faint: :loveeyes:

View attachment 4705370
Lovely colours!

View attachment 4705370
That middle bag is SPEAKING to me (the Rose Velo, I think?)!! All of my favorite colors are in one place! :drool::yes:

At the drive-in with my DH and my 35 year old mono Speedy 35 ❤️
Drive in! What a great idea!
My Maison Margiela camera bag. It seems someBunny approves of my choice... Now where did the other one get off too...
Beautiful bag!

View attachment 4705370
Looks like Valentine’s Day candy.