What H did you get for Christmas?

I got my FIRST "H" Christmas! A scarf ring and a piece of "H" china! YAY! I also got a PILE of new books! So, double YAY! DH finished off my booklist! I have all year to write up a new one!

My "H" Christmas is delayed as we will be going to a boutique next week. I did have a very happy Chopard Christmas though! Got the Happy Sport I've been dying to get for like the last three years. Was definitely worth the wait!! It's the one that's been in all the ads (square XL style). :love:

It was a little H for a few of us in my family. I gave my mom the Projet Carre scarf in blue, my MIL 2 breakfast cups in the Africa set and I received a 2 beautiful cashmere/silk shawls.

For this Christmas my DH:heart: has surprised me with H twice by far on 14th and 20th (he wouldn't make me mad...brrrr....wait:tispy:smile:. Now he mentioned that he went to H on 23rd again but won't tell me what for untill the 31th not to ruin a surprise this time. I am waiting patiently. It's fun!

Attachments

• 20071214(009).jpg
    20071214(009).jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 20071222(008)_1.jpg
    20071222(008)_1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 71
What did I get for Christmas...Hummm...Well, If anyone Is a veil short, or needs a specific color when dancing for Mr. Lau after next years Price^. Let me know! (that is unless I'm twirling myself at the moment!):wlae:. These are from many different H stores, and I self gifted one vintage from Luxury-Scarves! PS Central park arrived just now, and it is the Blue!!!:yahoo:111111111( scarves pic BIG looks much better, must master technique!)

Attachments

• scarves.jpg
    scarves.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 77
DH gave me my first Hermes bag--a black picotin:yahoo:. He remembered from the last time we were in an H boutique (4 mos ago) that I was ogling a picotin in rouge garance. He did pass on a blue jean kelly that was on display, but I forgive him...not my color no matter how much I want it to be! Oh and he also gave me an H scarf-la danse du cheval marwari in black, after much arguing with the SA over which would look better on me, that scarf or the brides de gala in black. I swear the man has a better sense of fashion than I do!

I got my very first Orange box!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

A double tour kelly in gold and natural:

IMG_7035.jpg

Lots of Hermes this Christmas:

For DH 3 daughters and their SO's/DH, the girls got a scarfring and the small agenda, the boys a tie.

My DH a cashmere scarf

Grandma, Caleche eu de toilette and showergel, Nile scarf.

For mom an enamel bracelet.

DD pochette bibilotheque

and me:wtf: New Orleans scarf, red scarf ring, ostrich Lydie & Brighton Blue 30 cm Clemence Birkin.