What Fendi do you want "Santa" to bring

I've decided to hold it there for a while more... and one week to CHristmas I'm going to check it out :P That way, it'll truly be a CHristmas present for myself and I won't be tempted to use it before then! :graucho:

Hee hee, I'm doing that myself with the Embroidered Spy (YES the Raggedy Ann spy you all seem to hate:lol: , something about it just speaks to me :P ). I'm trying to hold off until seeing the new spies or at least until closer to Christmas, but those sale spies at Saks have been going like hotcakes...so I hope I'll still be able to get it. If not, I guess it wasn't meant to be :crybaby:

I've decided to hold it there for a while more... and one week to CHristmas I'm going to check it out :P That way, it'll truly be a CHristmas present for myself and I won't be tempted to use it before then! :graucho:

Ok, as long as you check out eventually :graucho:

I'm on a ban right now, so I need to live vicariously and encourage others :P You must post pics when you get it!

A B-bag! oh Santa! that would be sooooo nice. I've been a NICE girl all year long:yes: I want the one with the yellow silk interior....and if possible the matching mules in black patent leather. :P

Hee hee, I'm doing that myself with the Embroidered Spy (YES the Raggedy Ann spy you all seem to hate:lol: , something about it just speaks to me :P ). I'm trying to hold off until seeing the new spies or at least until closer to Christmas, but those sale spies at Saks have been going like hotcakes...so I hope I'll still be able to get it. If not, I guess it wasn't meant to be :crybaby:
You may recall I was the only one who voted for the Reggedy Ann Spy, so I'm dying to see yours!!