5. Yellow
6. Green
7. Lilac
8-9. Blue
a. Myrtile b. Toledo
10. Fawn
11. Vanilla
12. Canelle

i saw my first green today and it is a great color. i just bought a make-up bag in the fawn... probably one of my fav colors (but i'm boring). the cannelle alma is a gorgeous bag that i'm currently drooling over. the mandarin is a great color, but--like i said--i'm boring. my bf wants a men's wallet in mandarin, which has been fruitless so far. i love the epis.

there are also 2 or 3 different red shades. the old one is castillan and i forget the new ones.

There was a pepper color too, like a neutral gray color.

For red, there's the old red and new red. I never pay attention to red so I don't know, but someone on the forum said she liked the old red more b/c it was a richer, deeper red.

Hmm....From Elux. Re: Epi Red colors

I clicked a bunch of Epi Red bags and here is what I found:

Epi Dhanura PM/MM, Segur MM: The red listed is "Rouge" (this is the color my *new* Speedy 25 is).

Epi Pont-Neuf : The red listed just says "Red/Silver"

Epi Mandara PM: Just says "Red"

Epi Speedy 30: Says "Red/Silver"

Mabillon says: "New Red" hmm...??

I wonder...If it says "new red" does that mean everything else is the "old red"?? Or am I missing something here...LOL!

I believe the Silver/Red would be the "new red" too as previously epi had gold hardware and the silver has just been introduced recently. Other than that I'm not too sure. I have no idea when the "old red" was discontinued.

Thanks everybody~ I am in the search for an Epi speedy ...not sure what color to look for. I think I really want to track down lilac. So- if anyone sees some PM me...thanks for your help on the colors!:flowers:

Hi all,

Inspired by Traci's recent thread I find myself thinking more and more of an Epi speedy.

I am leaning toward a 25.....my question is: What are the current colors of Epi speedys available? Can anyone post pics of the current colors?

I am considering adding one to my birthday wishlist....so I need as much info as possible to give hubby!

There are not many colors currently available. Since I think most of them are "boring", I have not kept track of the current colors. Sorry, I could did not answer your question.

Here's the colors I can think of:

Nola's Myrtille:

attachment.php

My red:

attachment.php

Steph's Cannelle:

attachment.php

Black
p10544909_ph_hero.jpg