What does your spouse/SO say about your being in TPF?

Lulugrl

O.G.
Aug 22, 2012
Hey everyone. My husband is so funny.....when I am on TPF, he'll look over and say "How are the *purse ladies* doing"? I'll give him a dirty look and he says, what, I love your purse ladies, lol. Then he says "what do you guys call your purses"? I was like we call them bags, not purses, to which he replied, ok, then, the bag ladies...

Hey everyone. My husband is so funny.....when I am on TPF, he'll look over and say "How are the *purse ladies* doing"? I'll give him a dirty look and he says, what, I love your purse ladies, lol. Then he says "what do you guys call your purses"? I was like we call them bags, not purses, to which he replied, ok, then, the bag ladies...

Haha that is funny. Your DH seem to have a high sense of humor hehe.. :biggrin:

My bf says, "I wonder women are crazy about bags especially Louis Vuitton. What's with Louis Vuitton actually?" Hehe...

Mine actually reads some posts here with me because he wonders what we talk about. HAHA he thinks it's cute I'm on tpf and then he's on his car forums at the same time!

Honestly, my husband hates it - thinks its a waste a time. He is very dricen and works all of the time. Asks why I'm not working out or talking to my friends etc. and he is right sometimes. Its not condescending - he knows i train for races and different physical challenges when i travel. We all have our vices. He likes to check on football stuff online. But we both keep each other in check when we are actually wasting time online versus living real life. It's amazing how fast an hour goes on line yet crawls by on the treadmill or at work!

He tells me sometimes that he honestly has no idea what we could possible talk about in relation to a bag for such a long period of time. When I showed him the number of posts that the LV forum has alone, his jaw dropped. He thinks it's cute that purses can make me so excited and he always chuckles when I make him look any cool/rare LE pieces (and rave about them to his confused ears).

Never thought I would be happy to be called a Bag Lady!! :roflmfao:

My hubby knows I'm a member of a purse forum but he doesn't really say anything about it, and when it comes to bags, whenever I get a new one he typically just rolls his eyes :rolleyes:

Just like when he comes home with yet another pair of shoes, I roll my eyes :P

My SO thinks it's cute and is generally okay with it as long as it doesn't become too time consuming. He doesn't understand how we can discuss purses, but I just tell him I don't get how he can spend an hour looking at cars! :P