What does your spouse/SO say about your being in TPF?

My fiance doesn't care because when I'm on if I leave him alone to watch his sports/play video games. Sometimes he tells me to get on tpf and leave him alone haha.

He actually caught me taking pictures of my bag collection the other day and he thinks its cute/silly of me...he said, "Are you taking pictures of your bags so you can post it on the purse forum?"

I share funny topics and pictures with my DBF. He wanted to join in (got him into Coach messenger bags) but the realized I could just find out info for him. Lol. He likes that TPF can keep me occupied when he's doing guy things (like oil changes).

Because I read so many interesting things here I had to tell him about it, I think he's a bit confused though about how i'm talking to people on the internet and not actually "chatting" with them. He's not into message boards :lol:

I had to read some of these to my DH. he thinks we are all lesbians as we always praising each other?? I said thats in your dreams honey!

:roflmfao::roflmfao: very funny!

My SO doesn't say much, probably secretly thinks I am crazy! When I bought my last Birkin, he asked me whether I would do a reveal on TPF, (I didn't.) since I did for my previous ones. He knows all those Hermes colour names and can spot a clic clac bracelet from 10 feet away. I educated him well.

My boyfriend doesn't really understand it, nor does he like it (we came from very different backgrounds; I'm a city girl and he's a "country boy") but he respects the fact that I like what I like...now after I told him the first time how much a birkin costs....that was a different story...