What does your SO do while you are trolling for BBags??

Mine is pretty much glued to MSNBC or CNN right now. It's the first time in our four years together that he's truly as interested in politics as I am, so I'm not complaining. His evenings are pretty much either TV news or trolling political blogs. Last night we spent a romantic evening writing letters to our state's superdelegates. :lol:

...Of course, he should be doing his homework. :rolleyes:

This is a good question.. I've wondered the same thing..
My DH is usually watching Law & Order or CNN or sports. I'd rather be online than watch TV. Sometimes he'll kick me off to read his wine blogs :rolleyes:

Mine's rolling his eyes at me at the moment and going " why are you on the purse forum again??" He's about a foot away from me watching tv and every now and then he'll turn his head over to see what's on my monitor. I think he secretly wants to read what we talk about on the forum :smile:.

My DH is watiching movies or playing PSP while i'm on the forum and he always says : oh you are on that forum again!!!!!! you are addicted!!! is there so much to read and to say on the purse thing?:roflmfao::rolleyes:
men, they don't understand us.

Mine is washing dishes, doing laundry, ironing, cleaning all of the yucky jobs... one little thing: I dont have a SO at the moment... but I can DREAM cant I? Hehe

wow, you have got a rare jewel!!!! doing laundry??? washing dishes???? i wish my did that too!!! he does the cleaning sometimes, and ironing because i hate doing it and only buy clothes that don't need ironing for me!!:lol:

Mine is pretty much glued to MSNBC or CNN right now. It's the first time in our four years together that he's truly as interested in politics as I am, so I'm not complaining. His evenings are pretty much either TV news or trolling political blogs. Last night we spent a romantic evening writing letters to our state's superdelegates. :lol:

Very romantic. :roflmfao:

...Of course, he should be doing his homework. :rolleyes:

Actually, I completely relate. My SO is actually in politics so here it's politics talk all around (to our kids' dismay ...). So he's often in the office also, dealing with emails, submissions and stuff. Or out at meetings. Or often in bed asleep while I'm up way too late because I just want to look at that thread, and that ...

Seriously, I'm going to have to cut down the amount of time I spend here. :shame:

He's always
-watching ESPN, it's the football season now
-reading his finance notes
-reading his books
-sleeping
while I get busy on TPF!!! He'll lean forward to my computer once in a while to peep into my contents but jolly knows very well that I'm always and soo addicted to TPF!