what does your pandora creation look like?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like it! You have a lot of dangles. I love the disney charms, they don't sell those here...

2. love this!

3. Mine has grown since my last picture lol I can't wait to fill it up and start on my next one:graucho:
    [​IMG]

4. This one is really full, did you start a second?

5. Hi!! I'm new here and immediately noticed the pumpkin on your bracelet! Where did you find this one? It looks really cute!! :O

6. I have friends that are totally all about Pandora, but I still live old fashioned charm bracelets. I have my mother's and there is no doubt what every charm stands for. That being said, I think the Pandora bracelets are beautiful, just focused on a different generation.

7. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443725757.205497.jpg

My football season bracelet !! Go 49ers !! [emoji458][emoji458][emoji458][emoji458][emoji458][emoji256][emoji256][emoji256][emoji256][emoji819]️[emoji819]️[emoji819]️[emoji8][emoji106]🏻

8. My Pandora so far.. :smile:

Attached Files:

Emibella and suchi like this.
  9. My bracelet at the moment... :smile:

Attached Files:

10. Attached Files:

11. Beautiful bracelets! :smile:

Nice clips! :tup:

mrs moulds likes this.
  12. Very pretty! I like the purple faceted murano beads! :tup:

13. Now, I must say, this has to be one of my favorites so far! So pretty...!!!!!

14. This is what my bracelet looks like right now. Still doesn't come close to the many beautiful bracelets on this thread, but I still trying out different beads and charms to get it right.
    This has become a new obsession! Gotta get a bangle to fix up! IMG_1483995852.725506.jpg

suchi likes this.
  15. Wow!!:eek: All these murano beads... simply beautiful! You can tell I like muranos. Are a few of them from Trollbeads? They make some amazing glass and stone beads. Well done!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice