The PANDORA thread

Was wondering: Did any fellow Canadian or American ladies took advantage of the ongoing free jewelry promo? If so, curious to see what everyone got... :graucho:
Is there a similar promo right now in Europe, UK, Australia, Asia or anywhere else you guys live?

Last edited:
Reactions: Caz71
iValani, I love how you designed your bracelet!!
I especially like how the lattice teal murano goes well with pink. I have one and wasn't sure how to use it. Would have never thought of mixing it up like this. Looks great! Maybe I'll try something similar...

I really appreciate everyone uploading pictures! Makes this thread even more interesting and such a good source of inspiration! Keep it up ladies!! :yahoo:

Thanks so much dear. Yeah, teal looks great with pink. It's either that or pair it with white muranos, but with pink it looks more summery.

And what a great haul! Your bracelet is gorgeous.

This is what I've found out so far about the upcoming Valentine day collection and the Spring/Summer 2017 release... What do you guys think?

I'm really curious to see the cerise heart glass murano from the Valentine day collection IRL ;)

http://www.morapandorablog.com/2016/11/07/pandora-valentines-day-2017-collection-preview/

http://www.morapandorablog.com/2016/12/13/pandora-springsummer-2017-teasers/

Standard Valentines collection from them but I do like the murano, I plan to get it unless it's completely different irl than in the promo pics.
Encased in love is also very pretty... I already have several combinations in my head where it would look great.

Caz love the earrings!

Reactions: Emibella and Caz71
Thanks so much dear. Yeah, teal looks great with pink. It's either that or pair it with white muranos, but with pink it looks more summery.

And what a great haul! Your bracelet is gorgeous.

Standard Valentines collection from them but I do like the murano, I plan to get it unless it's completely different irl than in the promo pics.

Encased in love is also very pretty... I already have several combinations in my head where it would look great.

Caz love the earrings!

Thank you very much! And thanks for the design tips! ;)

I plan on getting the cerise murano too. Encased in Love looks very pretty indeed. Can't wait to see your design ideas...

Was wondering: Did any fellow Canadian or American ladies took advantage of the ongoing free jewelry promo? If so, curious to see what everyone got... :graucho:
Is there a similar promo right now in Europe, UK, Australia, Asia or anywhere else you guys live?
I took advantage to build my first bracelet! I got 3 charms (Camera, Suitcase, Airplane) and 2 Globe clips. For my free jewelry, I got the standard Pandora bracelet and bangle. I am loving my new mini stack!

So... this happened yesterday :biggrin:
I went to Pandora to exchange a bead my fiancé gave me for Christmas that I already had (the 2016 Club Charm with the diamond, which represents our engagement). I chose the Divine Angel instead to represent close family members that I lost over the years, especially my mom and grandmother.
But then, I also wanted to take advantage of the current promo (spend 125$ CDN and receive any item worth 75$ CDN free). This promo is great because it applies to everything in the store.
So with the help of my favourite SA, I decided to get and put together a new bracelet! I always wanted a 21 cm one for a looser fit (my current one was 20 cm) and because I like murano beads. So I got the Signature two tone clasp one and I like it. I find the size to be perfect and very comfortable.
Here are the charms I got:
- 2 white effervescent muranos
- 2 blooming dahlia clips
- forever entwined
- Divine Angel two tone

Looks fabulous...................wish we had that offer in the UK :hrmm: The sales also seem very poor this year, has anyone managed to get some discounted charms?

I've resisted buying any new Pandora for quite some time :angel: but fell in love with the safety chain you have and managed to pick one up at the airport tax free :smile:

Took the advantage from the promotion...here is my collection

Very pretty! :smile: Do you plan on adding more charms or leaving it as it is?

Looks fabulous...................wish we had that offer in the UK :hrmm: The sales also seem very poor this year, has anyone managed to get some discounted charms?

I've resisted buying any new Pandora for quite some time :angel: but fell in love with the safety chain you have and managed to pick one up at the airport tax free :smile:

Thank you Mulberrygal! It's a shame that they don't do more promos in UK... I like that safety chain too. Please share a picture of your how you wear your bracelet at the moment when you can! I remember seeing you in earlier Pandora threads and they were beautiful! :yes:

Last edited:
Thank you Mulberrygal! It's a shame that they don't do more promos in UK... I like that safety chain too. Please share a picture of your how you wear your bracelet at the moment when you can! I remember seeing you in earlier Pandora threads and they were beautiful! :yes:

Will do Emibella, they still give me a bit of a headache arranging :nuts:

We do get a few good offers in the UK but you seem to do much better. I also find the stores vary so much in their approach, fortunately my local is very helpful. They were happy to upgrade a free bracelet and more recently exchanged an item I purchased at the airport which apparently is a big no no :tdown: Personally I can't see what's the problem if it involves spending more money

Will do Emibella, they still give me a bit of a headache arranging :nuts:

We do get a few good offers in the UK but you seem to do much better. I also find the stores vary so much in their approach, fortunately my local is very helpful. They were happy to upgrade a free bracelet and more recently exchanged an item I purchased at the airport which apparently is a big no no :tdown: Personally I can't see what's the problem if it involves spending more money

One of the managers at the Pandora concept store where I go told me that the company will lean more and more towards having more flexibility in the offers. Meaning that at some point, they should apply to all products in the store, no restrictions. It's a way for them to encourage their customers to venture into other products lines like rings and earrings.

Luckily the Pandora store where I go is very flexible for returns and upgrades. :smile:

My current bracelet stack! Not the easiest angle to photograph but you get the idea. Got the pave bracelet during the promo. I'm loving the look of having a few charms on multiple bracelets.
Looks great, I've got a Pave bracelet and never been sure about which safety chain. The hearts look fantastic with it. I can feel some shopping coming on.......