what does your pandora creation look like?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks!

2. You are very welcome!

3. This is my first Pandora bracelet, it went neglected until recently. I got the Santa's work shop, heart and owl charms for Christmas and I bought the 2 ladybird murano beads in the boxing day sale. It's missing the polar bear who is still in the post also from the boxing day sale:smile: Still a bit empty! There's not much a theme going on either lol

[​IMG]

I'm trying to find the alarm clock with no luck, could have sworn I saw it but in what store I don't know now :lol:

4. Nice! I love the Garden Odyssey charm and it's one of the Pandora charms I got for my mum

Attached Files:

mrs moulds likes this.
  5. It is beautiful.

6. I've changed two charms - instead of cherry murano I have minnie, and change one of the open charm for rose charm.

Attached Files:

7. I did not get much pandora recently, but December was pretty much detrimental. I am glad rue la la did not have anything new. I was disappointed some of my favorite charms were discounted. I am glad somebody gave them a new home. :smile: I did pick up few muranos last time, not couple days ago.

8. Wow! I love the 14k gold! I hope one day I can invest in one!

9. My Pandora Essence Charms & Bracelet!

Attached Files:

10. So beautiful! I love the picture, it is so special and emotional.

11. Wow they are full. How many beads on them. I have Essence too but only 3. I dont know if I could fill the bracelet up. Are they comfy?

12. :smile:

Attached Files:

13. I have a essence bracelet too, it's so light and comfortable, I love it and didn't expect I would!

Attached Files:

14. And this is the other bracelet that I wear a lot now

Attached Files:

Emibella likes this.
  15. Here's mine! I just recently started!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1433045556.683816.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice