What does this look like to you?

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Hi guys....so, as many Kelly's as I've had in the past I haven't run across a corner that looks like this. I'm NOT asking for authentication ....I'm just wondering what might be going on with this particular corner.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-22 at 10.49.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-22 at 10.49.46 AM.png
    343 KB · Views: 774
Hi D - it looks like a repair or touch up was done - can you ask for more details? As long as it isn't covering a hole, or something equally bad, I think it is OK, especially if you can't really notice it.

I don't have the bag IRL, texasgirliegirl to be able to say for sure.
I see ;)
It looks like perhaps it's just where some use/ slouching has occurred.
Hard to tell. If the seller tells you that no repairs have been made to the corner this might account for what's going on.
My Clemence Kelly sort of looks similar and that girl gets dragged with me everywhere!!!

Whenever I see something like this... on a listing that I'm interested in... I check the other corners to confirm my suspicions. Then... I pass.

Even though it could be as innocuous as a color touch up to the corners (which may be able to be removed via the use of a leather cleaner)... it opens up the possibility of other undisclosed touch ups on the bag. I've started to see more and more preloved bags that have been "touched up". Who knows if they are given to sellers this way to fetch a higher return for the original owner, or if they're touched up by sellers to fetch a higher market price.

Granted... from the photo... this repair looks minor. But, at this point in time, this is "beyond my comfort zone". Obviously, someone else might feel differently for the right bag from the right seller.

GL!

Hi guys....so, as many Kelly's as I've had in the past I haven't run across a corner that looks like this. I'm NOT asking for authentication ....I'm just wondering what might be going on with this particular corner.

Any ideas?