What does this look like to you?

Hi S'mom, nice to see you back!

It appears to me to be corner rubbing/scuffing or wear or even a little water damage that has swollen the leather and reduced the grain, it could possibly be that the corner has been touched up to blend things in. I think it comes down to your comfort level, what the rest of the bag is like and price but from what I have seen over the years with your bags, they are pretty much pristine and that corner might bug you, just my five penn'orth! Hermes can possibly improve things as you well know but they can't put the surface grain back onto the leather. Let us know what happens.

On the bottom, to the right of the foot, it kind of looks like it's been blurred out by a photo blur touch-up app.

2v9rt5k.png

IMO I think it it the touch up work by an unprofessional. If the seller can't explain exactly what has been done to the area, I would not purchase. I have seen sellers do all sorts of crazy methods to cover scuffs.

You'll be spending $$$$, a good seller should be more than happy to accommodate your request. It's better all around than getting the bag and realizing it's not what you thought and trying to return it. Pls share pics when you get them.