What does it take for you to sell your LV?

For me, I always make sure I really want the item before I spend the money on it. And of course, I've had a lot of my items for quite awhile so I'm attached...the only thing that would make me sell would be if I was in financial need and saw no other way out.

I just went through this.
My first LV was the Mono Deuville. I loved it because it was a handheld bag with compartments. I found it to be a little large and cumbersome for everday use. I only used it once and a while. I had a hard time selling it as it was my first LV but I found a LV patchwork denim speedy on eluxury that I really wanted and I knew I would use. I don't want to make a habit of selling my LV's as Ebay is such a pain but if you have something you don't use and want something else you will...take the plunge. As soon as you have your new bag you will forget about the other.

I wouldn't sell any LVs since it took me a while to pick them out, but if you know what you use and want, you should definitely go for it.
Sometimes it takes a couple purchases to know what you like and don't.

BTW, Happy birthday to you!

I'm FINALLY thinking about selling my Alma... I bought it 6 months ago and have (utmost) took her out 10 times. It's still so brand new. As much as I like the style, I realized it's really not practical for me. It's too 'briefcase-like' and I'm beginning to like more casual bags for everyday. The thing is, I never thought about selling it because I'm not into Ebay or anything like that, and I wouldn't even know how much to sell it for without feeling like I "lost" money on it. But lately I'm bothered that I have an expensive bag sitting idle in my closet.

I've sold 2 of my bags that I rarely use about a month ago. Thought it would be easy once I saw the money but I really wish I didn't sell them. I don't think I'll be selling another piece any time soon.