What do you write with?

Coach

Jan 6, 2006
I use to give my boyfriend a hard time about his expensive cross pens. Then he gave me one, and I love it! Now its the only kind of pen I use, the ink just glides so wonderfully onto the paper. Is anyone else into cross pens?

I have a couple Tiffany & Co. pens that were gifts but I don't like using them just because I prefer the cheapie flowing-ink pens. Also, writing with a heavy pen for long periods of time gets tiring!

Our boss gave us personalized pen and pencil set (complete with wooden box) for Xmas. I have that in my bag for personal use. At work, I use whatever pen I can find in our supply room and ones we get from trade shows for free.

This is a great thread, too! I prefer blue ink, roller ball, bold. I really like the Pilot Precise Rolling Balls. I have a Cross pen but I don't use it much because it's too thin.

never tried a cross pen...maybe that'll be my next buy. i currently use a combination of the following:

1. Pilot G-2 07
2. Sakura Pigma Micron 005 (in black, red, brown, purple, green, blue)
3. Mont Blanc

Coach said:
I use to give my boyfriend a hard time about his expensive cross pens. Then he gave me one, and I love it! Now its the only kind of pen I use, the ink just glides so wonderfully onto the paper. Is anyone else into cross pens?

I write with my hands.....ok, I'm done being a smarta@@. I write w/ whatever is handy (pardon the pun). I don't have any preference.