What do you write with?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I use to give my boyfriend a hard time about his expensive cross pens. Then he gave me one, and I love it! Now its the only kind of pen I use, the ink just glides so wonderfully onto the paper. Is anyone else into cross pens?

2. I have a couple Tiffany & Co. pens that were gifts but I don't like using them just because I prefer the cheapie flowing-ink pens. Also, writing with a heavy pen for long periods of time gets tiring!

3. anything with fine/ultra fine points :amuse: especially love pilots and sharpies ;)

4. LOVE a good ol bic ballpoint with the finest tip I can find.

5. Our boss gave us personalized pen and pencil set (complete with wooden box) for Xmas. I have that in my bag for personal use. At work, I use whatever pen I can find in our supply room and ones we get from trade shows for free.

6. I have to stick w/cheapie ball-points. I am way too forgetful and would surely lose anything nice.

7. I use nice pens given to me by sponsors. But I always replace the ink with a pilot fine point in blue. I love blue ink.

8. This is a great thread, too! I prefer blue ink, roller ball, bold. I really like the Pilot Precise Rolling Balls. I have a Cross pen but I don't use it much because it's too thin.

9. ^me 2, addicted! it's blue all the way 4 me!!!!

10. generally i write with anything... i generally find pens.... im the pen theft in the department! hehehe!

11. I prefer the Mont Blanc 151 :biggrin: I want to check out some other models but I'm stuck on this one.

12. never tried a cross pen...maybe that'll be my next buy. i currently use a combination of the following:

1. Pilot G-2 07
    2. Sakura Pigma Micron 005 (in black, red, brown, purple, green, blue)
    3. Mont Blanc

13. for daily use, any old cheap pen ballpoint pen which writes easily. I do love, however, fine tip pens (eg 0.4 or 0.28 tip gel ink pens) for when I have to make notes to study.

14. I like those cheap PaperMate ball point pens, in blue ink. Never really got into different, more expensive pens.

15. I write with my hands.....ok, I'm done being a smarta@@. I write w/ whatever is handy (pardon the pun). I don't have any preference.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice