What do you wear to malls?

When I go to the mall, I...

• put on makeup and dress up nicely...

• don't care what the SA or others may think, I just wear whatever I have on...

• wear the outfit that I can take off the easiest... so that I can change into new clothes faster...

• only care which bag I am carrying, Not what I am wearing...

Results are only viewable after voting.
I try to look presentable just because I don't like leaving the house scrubby looking. And if I need to be out for the entire day, and the mall is just one of my many stops, I like to be prepared for anything that comes up.

xikry5talix said:
I try to look presentable just because I don't like leaving the house scrubby looking. And if I need to be out for the entire day, and the mall is just one of my many stops, I like to be prepared for anything that comes up.

Same here. I never leave the house without putting on makeup (I do my makeup pretty natural looking/not super hardcore anyway the vast majority of the time). I wear comfy shoes (cute flats), jeans, and a cute top because I feel happy when I'm dressed nice. For a bag, something that isn't too small (so I am not having to wrestle things out and constantly shove/repack things) and feels good on my shouldar.

I wear my plain white T-shirt paired with dark jeans, put on a pair of pearl earrings, usually my Mikimoto, gold sandals, a nice watch, Chanel sunglasses and BJ birkin. Dab some mascara, moisturizer, lip-gloss and I'm ready to go.

elongreach said:
I don't care what I wear. That doesn't make me. I have no problem walking out the door in sweats and a tshirt and going to the mall. I did it the day I moved. I don't need to prove anything. They know me when I looked good and when I look bad.

Same here -- all SAs have seen me looking both dolled up and dressed down, so I just go in whatever I have on. Of course, if I go on vacation and am going to a "new" and more exciting mall than the local one-floor thing we have going on here, I might put a little more effort in.

I love getting dressed up...but if I'm in a hurry I'm also glad to just pop out in whatever.

while in US, I have flipflops, t-shirt and miniskirt, no makeup in order not to stain the clothes and this allowes me to change quickly when trying something on. As for bag, I usually carry my Pelham in summer or LV Speedy.

in my own country, I do not visit malls, just a few boutiques, and usually I have makeup, and dressed more up, as this is the norm in here, it's not as relaxed as US :smile:

I try to look my best wherever I go..I will never leave the house without makeup (or at least my sunglasses) or else I'll just feel self conscious or something lol. But that's just me, & I have no problem with anyone who dresses just for comfort.