What do you use your heart purse for?

beautiful stranger

The Original Angel
O.G.
Nov 27, 2005
Hi,
I have a pomme heart on its way to me .. I am in love with this piece and sooooo obssessed with it that both my laptop monitor background AND my mobile background are a picture of a pomme heart :heart: !!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao: ..
I am dreaming of different ways to use it!! Let us know what you use yours for :tup:

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find the pomme purse? I regret how I turned it down from my SA. :sad:

But if I had one, I would use it as probably a coin purse.

i would recommend using it for happy little stuff.. say bubble gums.. sweets << that dont melt!
it doesnt hold much.. so this is as far creative as i'd go :yes:
congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats on ur new heart dearest!! hope it arrives safe! :heart::heart::heart:

I would also use it as a bag charm.Please let us know how ur able to get one??Was alös onot able ot get one cos the store where i shop they said they only received two which i find hard to believe.

I bought it off someone else :smile: they are sold out in the stores!! the only way you will be able to get it is over retail off of someone else .. look around maybe someone doesnt really want theirs :smile: ..

I would use it as a tissue holder (even if it is only 3 tissues folded really tight .. or maybe some keys .. and of course a bag charm!! ..

would it hold tissues AND 3 keys?

I use my MC Heart coin purse as a bag charm and storage for the bluetooth (for my cell phone) so I have easy access to it. I usually don't "wear" my bluetooth on my ear all the time --- only when I'm on the phone so this coin purse really serves a great purpose for me!! Plus it looks terrific as a bag charm!