What do you use your heart purse for?

My framboise heart stays snuggled in its box. I suppose if I was feeling zesty I'd use it as a bag charm. Just haven't had the urge. Keys and coins fit in it. However, I don't want to risk scratching the interior. Maybe you could fit receipts in it. Personally, I'd just use it as decoration.

Just for change, small lipstick (mini/trial size) or lipgloss and as a bag charm. You could get away with two keys, but not more than that. The folds on the inside kind of get in the way for putting lots of stuff in.

PICT1332 (Medium).JPG

I didn't had any keys lying around so I tried to give you an idea with a lighter and some perfume samples.
This is the amount it fits and still closes nicely. I tried to put a normal sized, round lip balm, but that doesn't work out... Hope this helped!
XXX

Attachments

• PICT1327 (Medium).JPG
    PICT1327 (Medium).JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 16
  • PICT1329 (Medium).JPG
    PICT1329 (Medium).JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 22
  • PICT1331 (Medium).JPG
    PICT1331 (Medium).JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 27
thanks alot pinkgoldfish!!! I really appreciate this!! from these pics I think I could easily fit my three thin house keys! not car keys though but it is exactly what I was looking for!! thanks alot!! :smile:

i will turn it into a necklace (clip it to a gold necklace chain), then it will become a cute :heart:heart shape pendant.. matching with one piece dress and leggings..if i got one ....:P