What Do You Use Your Agenda For?

I just converted mine to a wallet about a week ago. It wasn't getting much action since I got my new PDA cell phone. Previously, I used a Cles and the LV Pocket Organizer. It seemed like they were overflowing though. So I ordered so Filofax inserts to all of the calendar out and voilla a new wallet. I am actually a little more organized with it like this. I do still keep my drivers license and 1 credit card in my cles. The Pocket Organizer will be used when I carry my small purses.

I have two in regular rotation. I keep the PM size at home for appointment reminders and holidays. I use a MM for work and school. I write down homework, due dates for projects, appointments, reminders, shopping lists.

I keep my PM in my purse for little things I want to write down or for reminders (plus it's fun to play with when I'm bored in class), but I plan on getting a Damier GM to use as a desk agenda.

I have the medium Damier agenda and use it as a school agenda. I use Filofax inserts because LV doesn't have medium agenda inserts that suit my needs (I need as much space per day as possible)

When I get my Large one (hopefully soon, but the price is killing me) I'm going to use it for writing my college assignments, tests, projects and my appointments for the doctor, dentist, haircutter... and keep my bills for my apartment stuff organized and just things like that... I'm such an organized freaked... hence why i need the large agenda hahaha!