What do you use to hold your coins?

It's really weird, I have the epi wallet with the coin compartment but I don't put coins in it :lol: , my friend Y said eventually the coins will make it dirty so hence I only use it to store additional cards. I normally use my panda porte monnaie rond to store coins and only use that compartment in my epi wallet if I'm using a small bag and can't fit everything in it.

Honestly, I throw all my coins to the bottom of my purse. That is because each evening, I take them out and put them in a can at the house. I just don't use change. I turn it in at the grocery store every couple of months or so and it pays for groceries. I would like to get a coin holder, but I don't know if I would use it.

I got the zipped compact wallet because of the outside compartment for coins and papers..I hate putting coins into a wallet because I've never seen one that hasn't been altered by storing coins in it, but if I didn't have a zipped compact wallet, I'd get a cles or the koala change purse.

I always put coins, cards and notes in my wallets, and my driver's licence and auto club card in my cles with car keys attached (in case of quick trips where I don't need a wallet).
I use Appleguard cleaner/conditioner to clean the coin section of my MC PTI.

LVcoinpurse.jpg

This is the purse I use. This stays in my car.

What a fabulous coin holder!!!! I wish I had one!!!!!

I never put coins in my wallet- hate the dirty look after a while. Coins go in my old LV coin purse until I get home then dumped in a big change jar for my next purchase!!!