What do you use to hold pens/pencils?

I use a Coach wristlet to keep them. I have one of the larger ones with a 1 inch wide suede bottom so it works out well for me. It's from a couple years ago. It's purple signature and suede with a tassel.

i just keep a few in my wristlet that holds my sidekick i always need a pen so i always carry them but never ever loose in my bag, and never ever inky pens that can leak-except a sharpie mini but those lids are SO tight on there i dont worry

I got this really small pen case from Borders. I'll have to try and find a picture. It's perfect. really small but right how is holding 4 pens.

Edit: It's made by a company called Paperchase. I couldn't find it on their website (www.paperchase.co.uk), but these are similar:
51nYK3StstL._AA280_.jpg

Very cute! I've been carrying a pen loose in my bag but I should probably change that.

i just keep a few in my wristlet that holds my sidekick i always need a pen so i always carry them but never ever loose in my bag, and never ever inky pens that can leak-except a sharpie mini but those lids are SO tight on there i dont worry

Even pens under warranty can fail....the last ink catastrophe was due to a leaky ink cartridge in a Montblanc. I've learned my lesson....no pens in my purse.

I found a soft eye glasses case at the Coach outlet store and use that. It is just perfect. It is black leather with a top zip. I spent so much time looking that when I saw that I jumped on it. It is perfect as it does not look like a case for glasses. I thought it was a pencil case when I first picked it up.

i have my oxford stripe beauty case (which is sorta a keepall for random junk in my bag, lol)...i used to have a really cute kate spade pencil case, though...

I've seen lots of gals here using the soft eyeglass cases (in this thread and in others). I think that is a great idea and I will probably do that whenever I get my hands on one. At the moment I typically just use a wristlet and I am insanely paranoid about making sure the cap is on tightly before I put it in there. When I'm working, I carry the pen in my cheap lunchbag-I'd rather have ink all over my lunch than all over my Coach!

I use a Kate Spade pencil case that I was given as a gift. I have had it for years, and carried all of the pens, highlighters, pencils etc. that I needed for undergrad and law school. And it is fairly small and thin.

I use my brandy new bandana cosmetic case (got it yesterday) but the bandana also came in a pencil case size, which I am totally eyeing up for my pens and such... i think the style number is 1515 but it's not in the drilldown
DSC02520.jpg