What do you use to hold pens/pencils?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies, just curious, do you have an accessory that you use to hold pens and pencils in your purse? I'm currently using a lesportsac pouch, but it's a little too big for the job (I just grabbed it because I couldn't find anything else). I'd like to pick up a Coach accessory, but I'm not sure what to pick! What do you like to use?

2. I keep one pen in my checkbook holder.

3. Cheap small clear plastic make up case.

4. I don't carry either in my handbag due to a few unfortunate ink spills. I've never run into a situation where no one had a pen available and I keep a couple in the car just in case.

5. I have a cross pen that you have to twist to close and i keep it in my wristlet inside my bag. It never leaks but I am knocking on wood right now. The plastic makeup bag sounds like your best bet !

6. I use the Coach purple leather soft eye glasses case that i found at the outlet and it works perfectly!! Perfect length and holds alot without taking up alot of room. I am too afraid to keep loose pens and such in my purse. I also throw my eyeliner and such in there.

7. Heres a pic. Sorry for the bad picture. It says Coach on it and really is cute.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. That is an excellent idea!
    I only keep one pen in my bag because I'm afraid of ruining the bag.

9. I got this really small pen case from Borders. I'll have to try and find a picture. It's perfect. really small but right how is holding 4 pens.

Edit: It's made by a company called Paperchase. I couldn't find it on their website (www.paperchase.co.uk), but these are similar:
    [​IMG]

10. Oooh, I do like the eyeglass holder, I'll look for one next time I'm at the outlet!

I have one pen in my agenda too, but I'm a teaching assistant and student so I need to carry more than just that for tutoring sessions and grading (plus pens in different colors, highlighters, etc!). I wouldn't mind carrying a plastic case either, I just don't want whatever I pick to be really bulky. Thanks for all of the advice, ladies!

11. I also use an eyeglass case I found at the outlet, it works perfectly!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. I put them in my large signature stripe beauty case in my bag :smile:

13. one of those smaller makeup bags you get free with purchase at one of the makeup counters :tup:

14. Took a picture of my case next to a ruler. Sorry it sucks. Cell phone is the only camera I have today.

Attached Files:

15. That is ADORABLE!! I need one of those for my smaller purses! Love it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice