what do you use for Travel / Carry On ???

I have a fear of my designer bags getting ruined during travel, so I use a Vera Bradley duffel, tote, etc. My mother is obsessed with Vera Bradley, so we have a "Vera Bradley Closet" filled with over 300 items, one in every color of each style. Ummm yeah lol. So I just borrow one of hers!

I use a big LeSportsac bag. It's lightweight, the pattern is adorable (and it stands out in the masses of black bags) and I can check it if needed. However, I've travelled many times both domestically and internationally and I usually put everything in it and bring it as a carry-on so I don't have to check anything.

I use my Gucci messenger as travel purse. Use a Le Sportsac or Kipling as carry on bag. If I were in a different financial bracket, I'd get a LV carryall, because I think they are so classic. But I am not unhappy with my Le Sportsac, which has great style.

I use a big Lesportsac tote as well. They're light and fits so much. I tend to throw my carry on around quite often. When waiting in line at customs, I'm either kicking or dragging the poor bag. Not ready to splurge on high end luggage yet! Maybe in the future... ;D

I check my reg. luggage (just cheapie stuff I picked up at Kohls because I don't want my stuff ruined) and I have a large coach purse that I use as my carry on, it's huge and holds everything!