What do you think of this bag?

angey

May 18, 2007
eqzoom.ms

great or no? =P
can anyone could tell me when this was released.. ??

u guys are awesome :yes:

bag looks really cute. i cant say i would pick white, but that is purely based on the fact that i still have a few classic colour bags i have to get yet. that is something in ebano or morro. after that who knows!!!

Really cute bag for summer if you don't carry your whole life around with you. I wear so many dark colours that I'd worry about my clothes rubbing against the pristine white leather and discolouring it. Maybe one of the leather protectors can guard against this?

I first saw a similar design in a shop selling pre-owned bags.... it's a double flap but with the twisted/woven handle and it was gorgeous. By the time I decided to buy it (as I've never bought pre-owned bags before), the bag was sold.

Since I've fallen in love with it... I went to the boutique asking if they still have that design in stock and they showed me this, the one pictured on this thread. Somehow, after seeing the pre-owned one with the twisted handle, I didn't like this design as much.

Also, I would not go for white. I am very careful with my bags yet I can't prevent my white bag from forming a stain on the side which rubs against my clothes. That was my 1st and last white bag.

BTW, I know this bag comes in two sizes.... both are quite small though, but then again, I'm partial to roomy bags!

Go for it if the bag calls out to you.... !