What do you think of this bag charm?

Congrats do not forget to do a reveal on your bags. Unfortunately it is not available here yet sob sob!

Here is a photo of it on my Tivoli it's the sole reasen I bought this
charm. I am hoping it will make me use it more!!
(yes I have to use second gold clip to attach it)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 270
I like it with the de speedy. Do you think it would go with da? Or would it be weird?

Love the charm! Actually love it so much I just got off the phone with LV Customer Service, my order has been placed!

Yayyyy! I hope you get it soon!

Love that too!

Love it with the DE Speedy [emoji1417][emoji7]

I like this a lot!

Thanks! I like it a lot too. Currently my DE is packed away because we are having great weather, but I will definitely be pairing it in the future.

Mine will arrive tomorrow 👏🏻👏🏻

Here is a photo of it on my Tivoli it's the sole reasen I bought this

charm. I am hoping it will make me use it more!!

(yes I have to use second gold clip to attach it)

I hope you love it! The only downside, IMO is that they didn't use the regular round charm clip. It limits the bags I can use it with significantly.

Absolutely love it! Just puts a unique look to the classic Speedy- and you can easily take it off if you want to go back to that anyway. Love it 💋

I totally agree. I have never had people comment on my Speedy until I put that charm on. Now, lots of people do.

I agree this charm gives a unique look. Mine just arrived and I love it.

View attachment 3377110

I thought of you and your love of pink when I saw this charm. I'm so glad you got it. It will go with lots of items in your collection!

I thought of you and your love of pink when I saw this charm. I'm so glad you got it. It will go with lots of items in your collection![/QUOTE]

You are so sweet!! Thank you!!!!!!