What do you think of this bag charm?

NurseAnn

O.G.
Apr 10, 2009
I'm not normally a fan of bag charms, but when I saw this in the look book I had to make a reservation. It has the exact colors I would pick if I were ever to get a mon mono. I have held off on doing that because I can't 100% commit to it on a bag. What do you think about it on my Speedy? This is the bag I am purchasing it for. The hook does not fit over the rings of my Berri, or I'd use it there as well. Only thing I'm not sure about is the size. I love the pop of color.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464904909.024991.jpg

I'm not normally a fan of bag charms, but when I saw this in the look book I had to make a reservation. It has the exact colors I would pick if I were ever to get a mon mono. I have held off on doing that because I can't 100% commit to it on a bag. What do you think about it on my Speedy? This is the bag I am purchasing it for. The hook does not fit over the rings of my Berri, or I'd use it there as well. Only thing I'm not sure about is the size. I love the pop of color.

View attachment 3371727
I think it looks great!

That's what I'm thinking of getting it for!!! My speedy b 30 is already mon mono with noir/ivory so I think it might be too busy on that but on the 25 it looks so cute!

I like it! I saw it on IG last week and can't wait to get one. I'd invest on a bag charm if I could use it on multiple bags since they can be costly. I do agree it blends in with the mono, but I'd still put it on the Speedy. Thanks for sharing!

I think it looks great!

Thanks for your thoughts!

That's what I'm thinking of getting it for!!! My speedy b 30 is already mon mono with noir/ivory so I think it might be too busy on that but on the 25 it looks so cute!

I tried it on my DE Speedy 30 and it fit that size much nicer IMO. I totally see what you mean about being hesitant to put it on a bag with mon mono.

It's cute but on this bag it kind of disappears

Hrm. I see what you mean, but hadn't noticed until then. That's something else for me to think over.

I like it! My SA texted me a picture of this last week. It's sold out online.

I'm so glad you like it too. Yeah my SA said they weren't able to fulfill all the reservations their store had and advised me to take it home and think about it because it wouldn't be there when I came back.

I just received mine a few days ago....I really like it, I think it looks nice on mono bags..I think it would look nice in empreinte bags too....

Congrats! What bags are you putting it on? Someday I will own empreinte. Waiting to see how the new Speedy will wear after it is released.

I think it looks great! Nice pop of colour, and will work well on other mono items IMO

Thanks Jaidybug! I love the color pink.

I usually don't care for bag charms but this is really subtle and nice

I agree! To me, a charm can't be too distracting or the look is too much. Thanks for your input.

I agree it kinda disappears against mono

I will have to think about this point. Don't know why it hadn't occurred to me before but it makes perfect sense with a mono on mono charm.