what do you think of the redesigned alma mono?

Will Louis Vuitton put feet on an (old style - no feet) all vachetta alma?
Do you think they'll do it without proof of purchase (since it's not like that bag has been counterfeited?

Mono Alma 1.JPG

Mono Alma 3.JPG

Mono Alma 5.JPG

Mono Alma 6.JPGOP - I just recently bought the new redesigned Mono Alma - I absolutely love it. It's great that it has feet. I don't find it smaller than the old Alma - it's a little bit less wide I think - which is wonderful. It's a great bag. I had my clochette heat-stamped plain - it's a really nice bag - very classic and sophisticated and you don't see it coming and going.

I like the new Alma. The feet help so the vachetta stays clean on the bottom, and I'm jealous that my Alma doesn't have a clouchette.

+1 I like the feet, the vachetta on the base is really difficult to keep spotless as the years go by and you stop babying the bag. I thought you couldn't buy clochettes separately - can you? I just bought a luggage tag for my alma, will it look silly as its not a clochette? (the tag is in the store being personalised so can't check or take a pic at the moment)

perfumegirl01 said:
my mom and i stopped by LV today and looked at the pm ellipse for her. We also saw the mono alma, newly redesigned with little feet at the bottom, and oddly enough, it looked great on her! now we are undecided. One thing, it's slightly smaller (i feel but don't know for sure). i like the ellipse bc it's a tad bit less high maintenance with less leather. i worry that the alma's bottom might get stained esp in the rain. both also have the top handle, which makes it not an every day bag.

mom also liked the trevi pm, but it was pretty big for her. the SA warned us that it's heavy and also a little large for mom who's barely 4'11". i thought about getting the trevi for myself as well, and now that i see it in real life, even the pm is humongous!

thoughts?

I bought the Trevi PM and after putting a few things in it to me it became extremely heavy and I do not carry around a lot. I was afraid the strap would crack like the NF straps so I returned it. Also it's stiff and hard to pull out your item or long wallets and there is a thick microfiber lining that makes the bag have very little room for your things IMO.

I bought the Trevi PM and after putting a few things in it to me it became extremely heavy and I do not carry around a lot. I was afraid the strap would crack like the NF straps so I returned it. Also it's stiff and hard to pull out your item or long wallets and there is a thick microfiber lining that makes the bag have very little room for your things IMO.

I have the Trevi and just love it. To me, the opening seems really wide (wider opening than any of my other bags, except my almas), and I've never had any problems pulling out a full size zippy or PTI or cosmetic case. I don't find it heavy unless I put a lot in it. But I don't carry too much (full size zippy, PM agenda, half-moon cosmetic case, sunglasses, grenadine key holder, and misc other things. It holds all that easily though. I know a lot of people carry more though - then it would get really really heavy!

It is one of my favorite bags though because the quality is so beautiful. I love the pleating.

I have the Trevi and just love it. To me, the opening seems really wide (wider opening than any of my other bags, except my almas), and I've never had any problems pulling out a full size zippy or PTI or cosmetic case. I don't find it heavy unless I put a lot in it. But I don't carry too much (full size zippy, PM agenda, half-moon cosmetic case, sunglasses, grenadine key holder, and misc other things. It holds all that easily though. I know a lot of people carry more though - then it would get really really heavy!

It is one of my favorite bags though because the quality is so beautiful. I love the pleating.

I loved the Trevi, that bag was made to perfection and I really loved it but it just didn't work out for me.