What do you think of the Cabat?

Hey, I went to a BV shop in Hong Kong this afternoon and they've told me that they can take the SO for Peltro Cabat and it will take around 3 months to do so. The markup is only 10%. The only problem is that they will not mail it to the US for you. You may have to have a friend picking it up and FedEx it to you once it is done.

thanks jeanhsiung all these talk about HK BV shops is making me really miss home....:crybaby:

I know HK has the biggest BV store in Asia apparently. The flagship store is in Tsim Sha Tsui's Harbor City. It's so pretty...

:back2topic:

mystiletto i think you should go for it if it's a 10% markup!

I just lurve the cabat!:heart::heart::heart: In fact I'm thinking of getting another one!:P

Yup, the PELTRO looks stunning and yours, jeanhsiung, is just gorgeous!

I just wish they still have it! That idea of a SO in HongKong sounds tempting too!:idea:

What do you think nymph and mystiletto? ;)

Yup, the PELTRO looks stunning and yours, jeanhsiung, is just gorgeous!

I just wish they still have it! That idea of a SO in HongKong sounds tempting too!:idea:

What do you think nymph and mystiletto? ;)

wow 10%! that's not bad at all! Thanks jeanhsiung for letting us know. i'm so tempted though i'd have to find someone in HK. rox_rocks i would definitely go for it if you know someone in HK. i'm very partial to the cabat in peltro! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

wow 10%! that's not bad at all! Thanks jeanhsiung for letting us know. i'm so tempted though i'd have to find someone in HK. rox_rocks i would definitely go for it if you know someone in HK. i'm very partial to the cabat in peltro! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

You can call Angel or Candy at BV's Pacific Place Boutique (+852 29181792) to get more details on the SO. Angel mentioned that you do need to put down a 50% deposit and I suppose you can just do it with your credit card or bank transfer. The same thing can probably be done after it is completed. There's a FedEx Center next to the Pacific Place so shipping should not be a problem. ;)

good luck!