what do you think of someone that 2 speedy bags.. one FAKE and one real. But she carr

I know women that have two sets of their favourite jewellery - one with real diamonds and one with diamond stimulants and wear the latter everyday. It's really just the same thing here except diamond stimulants aren't illegal and aren't manufactured by child labour etc (well not that I know of anyway). I think a better alternative for her is to buy a used speedy from let-trade or something for half price or less and save her new one for special occasions.

The ONLY way I can think of it is in terms of my mom. She grew up in a very poor but good household. When my father gave her a diamond Rolex and she found out how much it cost she freaked and just could not wear it. I've talked to her about it and she's afraid that she'll break it, lose it, get mugged, ect. We cannot get her over this.

So now, we give her nice jewelry and designer items but we DO NOT EVER tell her how much they cost. And if she asks we outright lie or she would never ever use them.

Maybe she just can't bring herself to use the real thing after spending $$ on it. That's the only thing I can think of. But I am in no way condoning the use of a fake.

Pretty pointless for her to have the real one. What does she expect to do? Once her fake breaks (which I'm sure it will soon) she'll just replace it with another fake???