What do you think of Moon Bag (Lune)? *PICS inc Step on pg4*

I honestly think it looks fabulous on you!:tender: It even looks better on you than Christina IMHO!:love: I think you should keep it!:yes: Congrats on a fabulous new bag!:yahoo:

Thanks ladies for your opinions! I like Moon bag more so because it's not everywhere. Yellow will be great color to have, since I don't have any yellow bags, but "moto" styles are everywhere(including horrible fakes). This will be a tough decision to make on Monday.....

THis style and color combo is so amazing. This is destined to become a classic shape for Balenciaga. All I can think is WOW. It so reminds me of something that Audrey Hepburn would have carried. Absolutely chic. It is as if Balenciaga and Hermes had a baby! I can't decide if I want a moon bag for xmas or a black kelly.... You have to keep this amazing bag...enabling....

When I tried on Step bag at NM in jaune, it looked a little too small for my frame. The leather on that particular bag was horrible, right side of front is smooth, and left side of front was distressed.....so my SA got me different bag from other store. I'll see if this one will have nice leather on it. If not, choice will be easy.

Definitely go for the moon bag, It's quite different from the usual moto bags and looks FABULOUS on you. I fully agree with the person that said you pull it off better than christina :yes:

congrats on your new bags! I love the magenta :drool::drool::drool:!!! hopefully next season's magenta will be just as stunning so I can get it in the work size with SGH! not a big fan of the moon bag... in fact not a fan of the non-moto line at all! but it does look great on you... so it comes down to whether you love it yourself or not! good luck!