What do you think of leather dresses?

I actually have a few, but my favorite is one that is a black and white chevron dress that has spaghetti straps. I have a red bustier dress and a black tank dress. I got these while working for a former "couture" leather store called North Beach Leather in San Francisco. We mainly sold pants and skirts tho. I do like the dresses posted tho I dont like the one with the bow in the back...

Cara

I love the Alice+Olivia leather dress! It's awesome! I think I'd wear it anytime with my matte sequin blazer or my wool blazer over anytime! With a pair of nice Louboutin peep toes or patent wedges!

I think they look perfect on some people, but I'd never buy one myself. I loved how Caroline Sieber added the button down shirt to her ensemble last year at Paris FW!

143oqxk.png

I think they have to be worn with the right accessories, an overall grunge look is a good option but you must keep the dress chic and sharp! I think it's hard to find a decent leather dress, particularly when they are usually so body-con. It doesnt suit everyone, but when worn right, its amazing!

I think they're hot and I would totally rock one, especially with a shorter hem and more revealing neckline. However, given their trendiness combined with their price...I probably won't be buying one.