What do you think of Dooney's latest?

I'd like the bees if they weren't so cartoony. If they didn't have the big eyes I'd be much more into this pattern. The big eyes make them look like something I would doodle in a notebook, not like something anyone put a lot of effort into (though I'm sure that's not the case, I'm just saying it looks that way).
I guess I like things more stylized, but still cute. Make them more anime!

cassidy said:
I agree with you Puteri! I like Dooney and so does my daughter. I hate the Coach bag that I bought for more than my dooney's. I hope we can add this one to our collection. It would be a fun summer bag!

Thanks for the endorsemant! I dont have a single Coach bag! I was tempted to get some of their bags but always stick with Dooney. I guess Dooney is my first love.

Thanks for all the wonderful responses! I am mostly lurkers here and enjoyed most of the boards especially the handbags forum. I am glad that most of you care to response eventhough I know from reading the designer forum, like LV, Chanel or Birkin forum that Dooney is not even on their radar screen. Some people even despised them. But then I wonder, how come Dooney is still in business? Who are their customers? Definitely not from these boards!
Actually I like to take Dooney bag when I visited Malaysia last month. Dooney is not even sold in Malaysia so I was pretty confident I wont see my bag there. Everybody knows LV, or Chanel or Coach or Gucci but nobody heard of Dooney. I know when I carry my purse, people are not sure what it is!
Thanks again for all your responses. I am beginning to like LV and may even get it for Xmas, but I will still look at Dooney.