What do you think of Dooney's latest?

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's the Bumble Bee line. They look refreshing to me! :smile:

2. Looks like another ripoff - this time from Coach.

3. Too young looking for my taste.

4. Way too young for me!! I don't even think my 12 year old step-daughter would like it.

5. They are cute if you are a teen. Their line has gotten way too young looking for my taste. Even the models in the catalogs are teen aged girls.

6. They are cute , but i would think it's geared more to 16 and under

7. Now, this is a very fine example of how a person who really loved their Bayou Collection could get totally turned off the Dooney for good. I wonder who they are trying to appeal to anyway? Not my taste, for sure.

8. You know what, I like a young looking bags as I am old! Make me feel young if I carry Tokidoki purse, that my 14 year-old daughter is also carrying. I love Dooney despite all the negative in this forum. They are well made and I still have their handbags and purses that I bought ages ago. I guess I will be the only one thinking of getting this!

9. I like the first purse but not the last two. The bees are cute.

10. It looks like something a 10 year old should be wearing...its cute, but soo young looking in my opinion.

11. You know what....I love Dooney, too. Very well made and I think even looks better with time. But all of a sudden they are marketing to preteens, I think.

12. Would make really cute nursery decor.

13. Its not my cup of tea!. Im young,and I wouldnt even walk around with it,it looks wierd!.

14. Hi Compass Rose, they did say it's 'Your back to school bags' on their mailing ads!

15. I agree with you Puteri! I like Dooney and so does my daughter. I hate the Coach bag that I bought for more than my dooney's. I hope we can add this one to our collection. It would be a fun summer bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice