What do you think of Chanel Jersey bags ?

Sorry to bump this thread... I wanted some opinions on getting a black jersey maxi. I currently have a lambskin maxi, but realise that I hardly use it as I find it a bit "too much" for work... And also the babying makes me nervous. I now have the chance to acquire a pre-owned jersey maxi in good condition for about half the original price. Do you think it's a good idea to use this as a replacement for daily wear? I'm not so worried about spills and stains as I will get it treated with a transparent coat at the bag spa. It would also be a plus if the jersey is lighter than the lambskin one. Appreciate some opinions, thanks very much!
Hi there! Did you ever decide on this? I also just came across a Jumbo (I think because it was posted as 8x11in), black with silver hardware. Lady said she bought it around 2010-2011 but lost the receipt. Selling for ~$1700 USD. Excellent condition. Dying to know what you ladies think! Thanks!

Has anyone seen the 19B jersey classic flap IRL?
I love denim so the navy blue is right up my alley. The price is obviously ridiculous... but I'm thinking it'll be lighter, likely hold more since it's more soft (not rigid like full leather bag), and I'll probably use it more for casual settings.

I love denim so the navy blue is right up my alley. The price is obviously ridiculous... but I'm thinking it'll be lighter, likely hold more since it's more soft (not rigid like full leather bag), and I'll probably use it more for casual settings.

I just bought it in the mini. I love it because the color makes it looks denim also depending on the light and its a gorgeous shade of blue! I opted for jersey vs lambskin because I live in a humid country and don’t want to worry about babying it.

Reactions: dbcelly
I just bought it in the mini. I love it because the color makes it looks denim also depending on the light and its a gorgeous shade of blue! I opted for jersey vs lambskin because I live in a humid country and don’t want to worry about babying it.
Ahhhh! Congrats on the new mini. Was it cheaper than the lamb skin mini? And, please show us pics when you get a chance!

Ahhhh! Congrats on the new mini. Was it cheaper than the lamb skin mini? And, please show us pics when you get a chance!

Thanks! Yes it ended up being around £1960 ($2360) with VAT refund. The price for a lamb mini in the US is about $3500 I think?

I would have bought it in caviar but the SA said the mini’s are no longer being made in caviar.

The interior is a lovely green btw!

Attachments

• CEFB2BED-0022-4AFB-B9ED-65F3F0F27FFD.jpeg
    CEFB2BED-0022-4AFB-B9ED-65F3F0F27FFD.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 236
  • B6745F53-27E2-4534-A43E-2662787DF538.jpeg
    B6745F53-27E2-4534-A43E-2662787DF538.jpeg
    255.5 KB · Views: 238
Thanks! Yes it ended up being around £1960 ($2360) with VAT refund. The price for a lamb mini in the US is about $3500 I think?

I would have bought it in caviar but the SA said the mini’s are no longer being made in caviar.

The interior is a lovely green btw!

It’s so lovely! Do you happen to know what the retailed for in the US?

I bought the classic in lovely green with blue interior yesterday. I love it so much

Reactions: NY-LON
I bought the classic in lovely green with blue interior yesterday. I love it so much
So cute! How does the jersey material feel? Reading through this thread, it seems like the main concerns are pilling and stains.

It'll be the perfect casual and fun bag for me, but I can't stomach the price...