What do you think about Westminster?

I also really love this bag. Been looking for a ebene tote. Wish it was the totally pm but this will do. Love that it has a zipper and love the pleats in the front just hope it lays flat under the arm. LV telephone customer service said us in late August and price right now is looking like $1120. Please someone take some reveal pics if you happen to snag one. Dying to see it in action.

I've been waiting forever to get a nice ebene tote for my wife, verona looks good on the picture but much dissappointment IRL. I hope westminster is the one that we've been waiting for especially with the price point. I'm going to Paris in October so hopefully this is the one that I might get from the land of LV.

I really like this bag! Understated elegance ;) I am going to the LV shop next week to pick up an anniversary gift for the bf, so I will see if I can get a look at it. I will be sure to report back if I do!

Oooh....I like it. It's like Totally. Damier with a zip! Well priced....I would get it if I haven't bought Verona MM! Haven't seen it in person.

I saw it on the online shop and think it over. Maybe on friday I will to go in the store and will see for this bag. Than I will decide if I want the Westminster in the future or the Damier Ebene Speedy:cool:

I also really love this bag. Been looking for a ebene tote. Wish it was the totally pm but this will do. Love that it has a zipper and love the pleats in the front just hope it lays flat under the arm. LV telephone customer service said us in late August and price right now is looking like $1120. Please someone take some reveal pics if you happen to snag one. Dying to see it in action.

It will most likely NOT lay flat under your arm because the bottom is shaped like a rectangle... like the Palermo PM... therefore it will not be as comfy as the Totally. The straps are about as long as the Totally PM.

I think this is one of those bags that you have to see in real life to get a feel for. I do like the idea of it. I don't have an Ebene bag and have been wanting one so maybe this will be it. Love the fact that there is a zipper. I hope that the handles will be comfortable. This would make a great winter bag for me.

It will most likely NOT lay flat under your arm because the bottom is shaped like a rectangle... like the Palermo PM... therefore it will not be as comfy as the Totally. The straps are about as long as the Totally PM.

Thanks!! I was wondering about that. I had the Rivington before and it was great but had a hard time getting into it. So I think this is gonna be a good one for me. That way I won't have to take my totally out in the rain, sleet, snow, etc. Just don't want her to get messed up. LOL!!

Hey guys, I am in Paris right now and I just got back from LV. I saw westminster and try it on already. It s ok but I don't like it. Pm size is very small like NF pm. I like totally pm much better. I end up buying saumur for myself and speedy b for my friends. Saumur is so cute. I love it so much :smile: