What do you think about this mirage GRIET bag....

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
I'm considering buying this LE griet purse and I don't know if it's too big/heavy/worth getting? The seller is offering a great price to me if I get it but I don't know..I love the looks of the bag but I'm only 5'2" tall and for that much money I don't want it to be super BIG!!!! All opinions GREATLY appreciated.....:okay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUT-LOUIS-VUI...DBAG-MPRS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ280239680224

BTW: he's fixing the gold plate clasp on the front b/c it's too scratched..

I love the Griet, but I would not know what advice to offer about an eBay for sale item.
Everytime I see this bag carried, my heart skips a beat. I love a big bag and the design of the bag.

If you can afford it and it would make you happy ~ then that's all that matters.

I on the other hand, find the Griet too heavy.

Have you tried calling the 866# to see if they can locate you one? Sometimes there's one or two of these LE's that are on display somewhere, maybe even hidden.

my mom has the griet in the redish combo, beautiful bag! one of my favs, I believe it was a couple hundread dollars less

I would try to get the price down! but def. worth having in my eyes

The Mirage Griet pops up on Let Trade every now and then for 1/2 that price - so you might want to check them out....I believe they have one right now... ;) It's definitely a gorgeous bag!

Last edited: