What do you think about this mirage GRIET bag....

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
NC
I'm considering buying this LE griet purse and I don't know if it's too big/heavy/worth getting? The seller is offering a great price to me if I get it but I don't know..I love the looks of the bag but I'm only 5'2" tall and for that much money I don't want it to be super BIG!!!! All opinions GREATLY appreciated.....:okay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUT-LOUIS-VUI...DBAG-MPRS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ280239680224

BTW: he's fixing the gold plate clasp on the front b/c it's too scratched..

gelbergirl

hubba hubba ;)
O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
NYC metro-area
I love the Griet, but I would not know what advice to offer about an eBay for sale item.
Everytime I see this bag carried, my heart skips a beat. I love a big bag and the design of the bag.

cinderella388

I <3 bags!
Oct 7, 2007
Boston, MA
:sad: I'm in the same boat as VuittonsLover and mp4... I guess we snoozed too much and missed out damnit haha.

Deb68nc - I don't think it's worth $4000 either!!

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
If you can afford it and it would make you happy ~ then that's all that matters.

I on the other hand, find the Griet too heavy.

Have you tried calling the 866# to see if they can locate you one? Sometimes there's one or two of these LE's that are on display somewhere, maybe even hidden.

Mattd7474

Bronzed
Mar 2, 2006
Michigan
my mom has the griet in the redish combo, beautiful bag! one of my favs, I believe it was a couple hundread dollars less

I would try to get the price down! but def. worth having in my eyes

caley

hello!
May 1, 2006
i've seen the griet IRL and i think its way too big for casual use. to me, its a bag to use for traveling. but definitely a stunner!

accio sacculus

Fendi Authenticator
Authenticator
O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
The Wet Coast
The Mirage Griet pops up on Let Trade every now and then for 1/2 that price - so you might want to check them out....I believe they have one right now... ;) It's definitely a gorgeous bag!

Last edited: