what do you think about this HERMES??

Tiffany , if you go to Europe , you can get one there with no problem. I know Hermes addicts who fly out to Europe just to pick up the bag at times from the Hermes store. I wouldn't go through ebay because I would always be wondering what if...
You could fly to europe and back with a friend for the weekend to pick upo the back, if your spending 30 thousands whats another 2.

that color is really cute, but for hermes, i'd choose something more neutral or basic coz i'd want to wear it like forever..

anyway... your dad is really nice! i fell in love w a brown ostrich skin hermes bag at the 1st sight... but unfortunately.. nobody's gonna giv me that thing... :_(.. my parents wont buy me any handbag worth more than 2000 u$...i guess i have to study hard, graduate, find a good well paid job, then work hard to get it >,<;

congratulation for your coming hermes bag, i agree w d others n ur final decision, better get it from a hermes boutique, hope the waiting list isn't too long :smile:, but to think positively, waiting double the pleasure when you get the bag :P, dont u think so?

I really like the color, and I love Birkins, but I honestly would rather get it from the boutique. You may get to see it in person, baby it (I would so name mine, lol), and walk out of the store with the bag feeling like you're on top of the world (at least I would).

The seller is real. I have done business with her...but never will again.
It made me sick she had acquired so many, sold them at such a premium, and there were so many real people, legitimately looking for one.
As everyone has said...there is nothing like going into the store, having them take out the orange box...and slitting the plastic....for the bag no one has touched...but you.
Wait...why pay such a premium>

LSE said:
The seller is real. I have done business with her...but never will again.
It made me sick she had acquired so many, sold them at such a premium, and there were so many real people, legitimately looking for one.
As everyone has said...there is nothing like going into the store, having them take out the orange box...and slitting the plastic....for the bag no one has touched...but you.
Wait...why pay such a premium>
free marked rules?? noone forces anyone to buy from a reseller and those who do shouldn´t complain about the premium ;)

Hi Tiffany

Deborah/MightyKismet only sells authentic bags, so you have no worries regarding authenticity - she is the real deal and a super nice person to work with ... of course, I am sure she would be negotiable on the price of any auction she has running.

Happy1 - I think you will see from the pictures,that she does include the dustcovers x 2 and raincovers, she just hasn't actually put them in her wording ... a lot of sellers do this, so nothing to worry about - I am sure whoever purchases any item from her, would get everything exaclty as it came from the boutique.

Regarding price and obtainability; firstly price; this particular bag currently retails in the UK for about 8K USD less than MightyKismet is asking.

As for being able to obtain this particular colour and Croc, any Hermes boutique would only have ordered this specifically for a client, this isn't the kind of bag they would have just commissioned on spec hoping it might sell - to be able to order this bag could take 2-3 years as each boutique has its quota for their clients and the manager is only going to order if she/he (a) lets you on their list and (b) believes you are going to follow through with the order once it arrives - so it is certainly not the easiest bag to get hold of, hence its premium .... which really explains the premium on all designer bags, if they were that easy to obtain, there wouldn't be a business on eBay for Hermes/LV/Chanel or any other designer sellers as everyone would just pop down to their stores and buy off the shelf ... but as we all know, they are not and even sellers pay other sellers premiums for hard-to-find bags if there is something they particularly want and can't obtain themselves.

HTH