what do you put in your little front pocket?

I'm very curious do you guys put your phone in the front pocket or the inner pocket?? I put in the inner pocket, I've lost my phone many times, too paranoid to leave it on the outer pocket and I don't zip it as I like how it looks unzip.. :girlwhack:
I only have my car key and a small pen inside the front pocket

^ I've lost my phone by putting it in the front pocket before =(

I usually just keep the mirror in the front pocket now. Sometimes I'll still put my phone there, but then I make sure to zip it up

I usually have my train ticket, work pass, the attached mirror and pack of gums. Sometimes I have a mini lotion and lip smackers in there. I have to admit I only really started using the small pocket and find it very useful now.

^ I've lost my phone by putting it in the front pocket before =(

I usually just keep the mirror in the front pocket now. Sometimes I'll still put my phone there, but then I make sure to zip it up
yah, I think it's not so safe to put cell in the front pocket, speaking from experience.. :P
I put in the inner pocket, feel much safer, so if it has to ring bit longer before i answer it, let it be~

i have my phone, lipgloss, personal alarm, work ID, and gum in there. you kno, stuff that you use all the time and they need to be readily accessible. lol.

Last edited: