what do you put in your little front pocket?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i gotta admit, one of my favorite things about balenciaga is the convenient front pocket. i wedge everything in there that i can. anybody with me? i have my cell phone, three lip glosses, random cash, oil absorbing sheets, and the mirror that came with the bag (since i don't carry a compact) wedged in there as we speak.

2. I don't put anything in there 'cept for the front tassles. I usually forget there's a pocket there even, lol.

3. I put my cell phone and lipgloss in there.:yes:

4. Another cell phone stuffer here! Thats about it.

5. I put my access card for my apt in it.

6. lipgloss and authenticity cards... I guess I'm afraid I'll lose them if I don't keep them with the bag.

7. i keep all my bag documentation in the little pocket on the back of the mirror :biggrin:

8. Receipts.
    I'm so lazy; when people hand them to me I just stuff them in there.

9. Keys and cell phone!

10. I put my keys in there and some receipts- I love that pocket!

11. Keys and transit pass. But I think I'm going to move my cell there too. I'm always digging around for it when it rings.

12. So, the b-bags have no cell phone pockets inside? What's up with that? :smile: Ah, no matter since my cell phone is a brick and often doesn't fit in those anyway!

13. Office keys, cell phone, pass. OMG! That means I keep everything that's work-related on the outside of the bag!!!! :shocked:

14. Nothing. I always forget about that pocket. Come to think of it, I don't put anything in any of the pockets.

15. apartement pass card, small money & changes (i hate the hassle opening up the main compartment), keys, and definetly no cell... it'll be too good for the pick pocket ha ha ha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice