What Do You Ladies Think of This Gucci Large Jockey Hobo??

congrats on the bag! i'm glad you think it's a keeper!! a wonderful and lovely gift. i really like the design of this Jockey hobo and i think it surely looks like a classic piece to me.

i think you're putting rules in that bag b/c you're probably not accustomed to it's fab chic style. be daring and wear it with anything because that's how i simply see the bag to be rocked.

as in wallets, any type of wallet would work. i think you shouldn't do the matching wallet because that would simply be overkill (meaning if you got it in fabric). i think the bag is as lovely as it is and you should just go for a nice leather brown or black wallet. you could even spice it up to another level with a red wallet:yes:

Whoa! Congratulations! I love the way it looks on you! I've been waiting and waiting for it too come out to the boutique stores and/or NH/saks and I have yet to find it... :=/ I really can't want to look at it in person and try it on =P

You know, I never paid attention to this bag online - never realized how large it is - LOVE IT...However, it is almost the same as the Classic Line Hobo Horsebit large - the one I have doesn't have the leather corners..but, it's almost the same bag.

Congratulations!

I have been eyeing this bag online, it is beautiful! I was hoping to see it in black, but I don't even know if it is made in that color!

In any case, I think it is a classic! It looks great on you.

i looooooooooooove this bag :heart: and hopefully my next purchase will be the jockey hobo. Thank you for posting pics and it's actually pretty big compared to the stock photos online. You look great with it. Definate keeper. I have the LV vernis pomme french wallet, which I think would look great with the bag. I also think the crystal gg long wallet would look great as well. But i think it's such a versatile bag that any wallet will go well with it. Congrats on your new bag and what a lovely hubby you have!!!

Did your hubby get this at a Gucci boutique store? I noticed that it's now available to be shipped w/in 1-2 days, but they're not @ NM yet. So I'm thinking whether I should just go to Chicago to check it out there...